Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Confectionery Company ethics

2 posters

Go down

Natural Confectionery Company ethics Empty Natural Confectionery Company ethics

Post  Jo Jo! Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:48 am

As far as I can see, by "natural", they mean "no artificial colours and no artificial flavours". They don't seem to have any public stance on environmental issues, but appear to be more focused on nutritional/dietary issues - and even their information on that seems a bit vague and non-committal. There isn't really a lot of information on their website, and the ethical shopping guide website didn't really have much to say either. I had a bit of a look at Cadbury Shweppes as well, and they look about as ethical as the Natural Confectionery Company, so it doesn't really matter which one we go for. Anyway, if we're still feeling a bit guilty, we can think about doing something to offset our environmental impact (tree planting day perhaps?)....
Jo Jo!
Jo Jo!

Back to top Go down

Natural Confectionery Company ethics Empty Re: Natural Confectionery Company ethics

Post  planeteer_rach Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 pm

I was talking to someone at uni and they said that The Natural confectionary company is owned by cadbury schweppes...So I guess that ethically they're pretty similar.

Alos, sorry! will post the minutes later today! I had two exams this week and have been busy.
Cheers!
Rach
planeteer_rach
planeteer_rach
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/eats_ass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum