Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police spying......

2 posters

Go down

Police spying...... Empty Police spying......

Post  The Toad Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:51 am

I knew it, I always had the suspicion that this group was under police surveillance. I know who you are. This explains how you guys good stand being in the same room as me. Common Frankston that sound too good to believe. One thing I don’t understand is how come they sent like thirty of u and u all look so young....

Bad humour aside (hopefully not offensive), this is relating to the 16/10/08 The Age article about the undercover cops in community/activist groups. Its really worth reading. The several undercover cops infiltrated groups such as an animal rights and a peace (seriously who infiltrates a peace group?????) and actually took part in their activities. The animal rights group broke into a egg battery, which well was unlawful. The groups understandingly feel betrayed and punched in the gut. I personally feel a shocked and confused, why would a branch of the police which deals with terra organisations as such even bother which such low key groups, which mostly are peaceful and very open about their doings and i think peruse a worthy objective. Isn’t this a waste of the police’s resources and tax payer’s money? Worst of all I think this really undermines any confidence in the police, undermines public relations, but hey I reckon it makes the goals even more worthwhile perusing.

Would it be funny if we would get infiltrated? I wonder where they would get a Police officer from our age.
Ps: I know your reading this.
The Toad
The Toad

Back to top Go down

Police spying...... Empty Re: Police spying......

Post  The Met Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 am

No.

This is quite an effective means of gathering information covertly. Most of the time it ensure evidence is genuine and is used for more than just activist groups and the such, but is also possible for terror affiliated groups, drugs etc. This is old practise, while we actually cannot be 100% sure if we have/have not been infiltrated... I don't see anything we're doing that is illegal.

Lol, the Dumpster police...
The Met
The Met

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum