Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools

5 posters

Go down

Schools Empty Schools

Post  sara Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to put together a list of schools that are active around climate change and the environment for the Australian Youth Climate Coalition. I was wondering if anyone knew of any schools that were active?

thanks,

Sara.

sara

Back to top Go down

Schools Empty Re:climate change schools

Post  Hannah Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:40 am

My school Woodleigh School in Baxter is kind of, but there arent that many kids that care, its mainly teachers
What kind of schools are you looking for??
let me know and i can give you more info
Hannah
Hannah

http://www.myspace.com/lol_lots

Back to top Go down

Schools Empty Re: Schools

Post  Maja Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 am

My school, University High, has a lot of kids who would like to get involved, but don't really know how to.
Also, I think Fitzroy High are really active, and possibly Princess Hill Secondary.
Maja
Maja

Back to top Go down

Post  The Toad Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:41 am

Melbourne High School, well my school isnt active as such but we have an environment group u can talk to. If u want further details just let me know Andrej
The Toad
The Toad

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleisha Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 am

My school Clonard College is doing its best to become environmentally friendly. I believe it is a member of the sustainable schools program. Most of the action and initiatives undertaken by the school are done so by the teachers and there are limited opportunities for student involvement. In the future we would like to increase the numbers of students taking action by empowering them to make a difference within our school community. You may be able to find some students for the Australian Youth Climate Coalition there.

Aleisha

Aleisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down