Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT

3 posters

Go down

PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT Empty PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT

Post  planeteer_rach Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Hey Guys,
We've had a bit of a stuff up with the petition. Somehow the petition up on the site has been changed (a while ago I think) and I didn't realise it. On the site until recently there was a second page, that didn't have the writing at the top. We CAN"T hand these in!!!! We're trying to figure out a way around this, coz it's rather sucky!!! For now though, could you all please down load the petition again, and continue using the one that's up currently.

Because of this, we're not sure if there's a way to use around half the signatures we've gotten. We discussed at the last meeting whether we'll need more time to collect the signatures than we have. And we talked about going as a VISEN contingent in PowerShift in April, instead of going in Jan.

We need to decide really soon! So please put your opinions here!!!
Sorry guys,
Rach
planeteer_rach
planeteer_rach
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/eats_ass

Back to top Go down

PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT Empty Re: PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT

Post  Maja Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:32 am

oh damn, i just got some signatures from scotch college, but on one of the faulty petition sheets S:
it's going to be awfully hard to get enough signatures now, especially since school holidays are coming up.

hmmm, what exactly is Powershift? i think someone was talking about it at one of the meetings or something, but i don't exactly know what it is
Maja
Maja

Back to top Go down

PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT Empty Re: PETITION and TRIP IN GENERAL-IMPORTANT

Post  ashlea b Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:03 pm

yeah i've got heaps of schools but most of them are on the faulty sheet. plus i've already stuffed it up once so it's gonna be really hard getting people to sign a third time.
ashlea b
ashlea b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down